Winter ActivitiesNestled in the heart of the Pocono's surrounded by stunning Mountain views, Skytop offers an abundance of winter activities. Your Skytop package includes cozy accommodations, delicious meals, most activities and Complimentary Skiing with shuttle!
A resort for all seasons, in winter, Skytop is the leading choice among Pocono ski resorts, with a private ski mountain for downhill and cross-country skiing, a skating rink, snowshoeing and a toboggan run. The powdery possibilities simply unfold before you. Ski downhill with your family on four wide, crowd-free, gentle slopes with a vertical drop of 295 feet and experience the ultimate skiing rush. If you are new to skiing, take a lesson in our Ski School. If you’re feeling less adventurous go cross-country on trails from Indian Ladder Falls to Goose Pond to back-country routes. Or polish your ice skating skills at our outdoor, weather-protected rink.
Ready for more? Set-off on a winter exploration in a pair of authentic snowshoes, including ones shaped like dinosaur feet for the little ones. Or take your kids sledding or tobogganing on one of the last remaining runs in the area. Ready for the thrill of a lifetime? Learn to "mush" your own team of sled dogs right through the beautiful landscapes of the Skytop estate. Skytop Lodge offers a myriad assortment of year-round favorites unsurpassed by other Pocono Ski Resorts. From award winning golf, to hiking or biking on over thirty miles of scenic forest trails, an indoor swimming pool, archery, horseshoes, swimming, and tennis and our new Adventure Center featuring a 30-foot rock climbing wall, paintball, and geo-caching - we are the ideal family ski resort in the Poconos.
Skytop Skiing Top 10
- You can over night check your ski rentals at the mountain for your entire stay, avoiding refitting time!
- You receive complimentary lift tickets with your stay!!
- We provide shuttle service to & from the mountain…just sit back & relax
- We have a friendly staff that knows SKIING
- Shaped Head Ski Rentals
- Burton Learn to Ride Snowboard Rentals
- 100% Snow making, minus the huge weekend ski crowds!!
- Complimentary Ski Helmets- Stay Safe!!
- Personal touch with our excellent Ski School- we are proud to offer small groups through private lessons
- We offer special Little Flurries Classes for ages 3-4 years old!!!